So, here is the plan: I will give away four each of the Botany and Astronomy Notebooking Journals to bloggers who post information about the Notebooking Journals and the contest (You can pick which one you want if you are a winner).
This is a great way to get the word out that this new product exists while giving you an opportunity to win one! I will use random.org to choose the winners. So, here are the rules:
1. Post a blurb about the Notebooking Journals (I'll create one you can use, or you can write your own).
2. Include a link to the samples on the Apologia website.
3. Mention this contest and what it entails (with a link to my blog).
4. Send me an email with your blog address.
I will compile the emails in the order they are received and allow Random.org to choose which #'s win the Notebooking Journals. If you have more than one blog, you could win more than one!
Here is a blurb about the journals you can use or edit for your own use:
Apologia is now producing notebooking journals that accompany each of the elementary science books. Both Botany and Astronomy are now available. You can see samples on the Apologia website here:
These journals are beautiful spiral bound notebooks that will save you time and money. You won't have to print and keep up with your child's notebook pages, buy and maintain page protectors, or purchase and compile binders...everything that makes notebooking time-consuming and labor intensive for mom. Also, your child will adore having their own notebooking journal.
Each of the notebooking journals include:
- A daily schedule for those who like to have a plan or would like their children to complete the book on their own
- Templates for written narrations, the notebooking activities and experiments
- Review Questions
- Scripture Copywork, with both print and cursive practice
- Reading lists and additional activities, projects, experiments for each lesson
- An appendix with beautiful, full-color, lapbook-style Miniature Books
- Field Trip Sheets to keep a record field trips
- A Final Review with fifty questions the students can answer either orally or in writing to show off all they remember and know at the end of the course.
See the sample pages here:
Jeannie is giving away four Astronomy Notebooking Journals and four Botany Notebooking Journals to bloggers who post about this on their site. Visit her blog to learn more about this contest: www.jeanniesjournal.com
The contest ends on in one week on May 29th! That way I'll have the weekend to send them before I go to the Illinois conference.
So blog away!