For those of you who are wondering, I think it's really important that people know what I, Jeannie Fulbright, author of the Apologia Young Explorer series, believes just so there is no confusion or doubt. I'm not speaking for Apologia or anyone else, just for myself, a creationist author. All of my books carry these beliefs throughout.
1. I believe the Bible is the infallible, inerrant word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16)
2. I believe that the Bible and Genesis should be read and understood literally. It is totally trustworthy. (Mark 10:6, Mark 13:19-20, Luke 11:50-51, John 8:44, Romans 5:12-19, 1 Cor 15:21-22, 45 - 47, 2 Cor 11:3, 1 Tim 2:13-14, 1 Cor 11:8-9, Romans 1:20, 1 Pet 3:20, 2 Pet 2:4-9, 2 Pet 3:3-7, Luke 3:23-38 - Genealogy of Christ traces him back to Adam).
3. I believe that the earth and everything in it, including the Universe was created in six literal days. (Gen 1 - 11, Hebrews 11:3-7)
4. I believe that when Adam sinned, the entire Universe experienced destruction, decay and was subject to the bondage of a fallen world. Before the fall of man, the world had not experienced destruction, decay, death or any other factors associated with the fall. (Romans 5:12, Romans 8:18-25)
5. I believe that Jesus came as a result of this literal fall. This literal fall is the reason we need a Savior. (Luke 19:10, John 3:17, 1 Tim 1:15)
6. I believe that Jesus came to redeem us from the fall and restore us to Himself and one day all of creation will be liberated from the bondage, decay and destruction that occurred at the fall. (Romans 8:18-25) (Acts 3:21)
7. If you truly believe in your heart that Jesus died for your sins (took the punishment for your sin upon himself), you immediately receive the gift of restoration to God, which Jesus offers. This is salvation. (John 3:16, John 3:36, John 6:40, John 11:25, Romans 5:8, Romans 2:9, 1 John 4:10, Acts 16:31, Hebrews 10:39, Romans 10:9)
8. I believe the Bible supports the Creationist view of Scripture and that you will find every word in Scripture backed by science. (Gen 1 - 11, 2 Timothy 3:16, plus many evidences throughout)
9. I believe that Jesus believed in a Young Earth view of Scripture and that Genesis should be read literally. (Mark 10:6, Mark 13:19-20, Luke 11:50-51, John 8:44)
10. I believe that it is important that we teach these truths to our children, to ground them in the Word of God. (Matthew 28:20, Deut 6:4-9, Romans 14:23)
If you have any questions concerning my theology, my beliefs and anything that is contained in my books, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.